Hi everyone! Well depending on how you count the weeks I am now into week 9 of my pregnancy. I have really had no issues and apparently my lack of updates was a bit worrysome to some readers...sorry about that :(
Again, I know it is a bit early to tell people but I have definitely been telling more and more people.
So far the biggest screamers have been Chantelle and Kathleen (awesome reactions by the way)
At work I seem to be referred to more and more by "Momma" or "Momma Bjorkes" which I find quite cute. WOW folks get really excited about this baby stuff.
I have only had that one really bad day on the skytrain but haven't been sick since then. Tired though, like I have never been before..that is the most challenging issue right now.Other than that I feel normal.
In fact yesterday I was worried as I was feeling so good that I actually took a pregnancy test again! I just seemed to be losing symptoms.
All good though! PHEW!
I am sure I drive Jim crazy with my paranoia! Oh and speaking of my wonderful husband who has gotten me into this mess he felt a little misrepresented with the last picture I put up of him...he really is a handsome man! See for yourself.
So this is just a short update today as I have stared at a screen all day and I am a tired girl. I promise the next one will be more fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment