This is me...so don't worry the kid may be cute after all:
(by the way these pictures are from the day we conceived, 08/20/2011)
I am finding pregancy a bit of a challenge already but one that I believe I will face with as much strength as I can muster. So far some of the biggest challenges are all the rules! No drinking, no junk food, no sushi, no bouncing (I wasn't doing a lot of bouncing), no working out until I get fatigued! The other challenges of course are the physical ones. I am tired, cranky, achy, acne prone, queasy and am getting a lot of headaches. I basically feel like I have been invaded! But I know in the end it will all be worth it. Just the other day I got so sick on the skytrain I passed out! Not a good feeling at all and a very scary one indeed. So far this has been the only time I have missed any work due to the dreaded morning sickness.
So onto the emotional side of things which I think is going to be a much more complex journey than the physical one. I have gone from really excited to frightened to sad and then back to excited and so on. About every 5 minutes my emotions change. But I have great support and the best husband in the world, who loves his kitty more than anything in the world...so I can imagine he will love his human child like crazy. I also imagine his kitty boy may be a bit jealous!
Jim and I love our cats! Like we are absolutely crazy about them and this kid will have 3 brothers when it is born! LUCKY! Here are the current children.
LOKI
JOHNNY
SID
See the little blonde girl on the right;
That is a Taurus...worry wart to the extreme!
(That is my sister Jen beside me, she will be a wondeful Aunty!, and she's a professional nanny!!)
Here is what a Gemini looks like!
Here is Jim travelling the world! No fear! Maybe the baby will come late and we will get a little Gemini! I can even handle the weird moods in trade for the daring and free nature!
Oh well, I guess we will get what we get!
I cannot believe we haven't told the family yet (except my Mom and Jen as I needed someone to talk to when Jim was out of town)! Hopefully this week we will get around to that. Everyone says dont tell anyone until 3 months - let me tell you that is pretty much impossible! It is way too big a secret to carry around and with so much going on in your body and your brain and your heart you have to let some of it out.




awesome!!! love it.
ReplyDeleteso much love and congratulations to all of you!!!!Taurus girls are dainty and affectionate. They love to be loved but do not like to draw unnecessary attention. They are hardworking, stable and dedicated. They are particularly good with managing assets and funds and usually have an extraordinary appreciation for beauty and quality. or you might end up with a little Lucas???
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the both of you !!!
ReplyDeleteLove this blog!!! so excited for you I'm vibrating! I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteYou Brats never told when I was over there. Now I am sitting here with tears of happiness running down my cheeks. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDelete